[gambit-list] Numbers and R5RS section 6.2, SRFI-70

Mikael mikael.rcv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 11:02:34 EST 2012

Gambit's level of influence from R6RS is really low - there's some
procedures Gambit would have had anyhow that follow the R6RS naming,
something like this - so I suppose Gambit's numbers spec does not take R6RS
in consideration.

What would the differences between the numbers spec of SRFI70 and R6RS be
btw?