[gambit-list] Full coding environment for iOS, on an iPad

Joe Doyle Ardent gambit at ardent.nebcorp.com
Thu Oct 27 20:28:11 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 05:12:33PM -0700, Marc Feeley wrote:

> You mean something like Gambit REPL (which is available for iPad)!

	Ah, ha!  I guess having a REPL on iOS was old news :)  But,
Codify is much, much more than just a REPL or editor+evaluator (as I
kind of explained in my reply to the suggestion that it was similar to
App Inventor; my reply is waiting in the moderation queue because I
forgot to set my From: address to the one that I'm subscribed to on this
list).

-Joe