[gambit-list] Which MinGW package for gambc-v4_6_2-windows-mingw.exe?

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Nov 1 09:30:52 EDT 2011

It is quite possible that the C compiler installed on your PC is different than the one I used when compiling the v4.6.2 installer for Windows.  Either recompile from source (as suggested by Guillaume Cartier) or modify the c:/Gambit-C/bin/gambc-cc.bat batch file by removing the option -mno-cygwin that is passed to gcc.

Marc