[gambit-list] Wiki back online

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat May 7 10:30:37 EDT 2011

The Gambit wiki is now back online.  I want to thank Jason Aten who spent some time yesterday hacking on the wiki server to solve the problem (an incompatible MySQL library).

In the process of bringing the wiki back up, it was upgraded to MediaWiki 1.16.4 .  You may notice some small stylistic changes, but the content should be the same.  If you notice anything wrong or missing please let me know.  Unfortunately the advanced search boxes I had added to the navigation bar are gone and I don't recall how I had installed them.  See http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9qifyhim7csJ:www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/+gambit+wiki&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=safari&source=www.google.ca for the old look.