[gambit-list] Website Down

Christopher Sebastian csebastian3 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 03:05:18 EDT 2011

Hi Marc,

Do you currently pay for hosting?  I used to work at a very nice web host (
webfaction.com) and I bet I can get you some free Linux hosting, if you
want.  They can support all of your website's requirements, and I can help
you get set up.

Regards,

~Christopher Sebastian

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:

> On 2011-05-06, at 12:31 AM, Steve Graham wrote:
>
> > Is the website coming back up soon?
>
> I don't know!  The wiki server (a Mac) was upgraded to a more recent
> version of Mac OS X, and it seems that the MySQL libraries are incompatible
> with the MySQL server that maintains the wiki's state.  Unfortunately I
> don't have much time to fix the problem (I spent a day on this problem
> earlier this week to no avail).
>
> If someone on this list has experience with solving such problems, let me
> know.
>
> Marc

Written using Gmail Motion.
http://gmail.com/motion