[gambit-list] Black hole working on OS X (Was: Bus error with Blackhole)

Benjohn Barnes benjohn at fysh.org
Tue Jun 14 13:26:36 EDT 2011

On 7 Jun 2011, at 15:50, Benjohn Barnes about some issues with black hole.

The problems I had stemmed from using black hole with OS X incorrectly, and having it set up wrong. I've made a few changes that have fixed it [1], and it is now working nicely – thank you everyone, and sorry for all the noise.

Cheers,
	Benjohn

[1] I've changed Black hole so that its path comes from an environment variable BLACKHOLE_PATH, rather than being hard coded. I'll pass these on to Per so he can integrate them if he thinks they are useful. I use these changes to place BH under my home directory (/Users/benjohn/Library/Blackhole) where it can be written to by me without sudo permissions, while Gambit is installed in the default OS X binary installer location.

--
benjohn at fysh.org - Twitter @benjohnbarnes - Skype benjohnbarnes - Mobile +44 (0) 7968 851 636