[gambit-list] The module system

Benjohn Barnes BENJOHN at FYSH.ORG
Fri Jun 3 12:35:25 EDT 2011

Hi John,

Thanks – I didn't get a reply about the "X Module System".

I did get Black Hole installed though, and started to work with it, but I got a crash while compiling with it. Mark and Per have come forward with some suggestions on getting some debugging info out of black hole to try and diagnose the issue, so I'll do that – I'm on holiday so probably on reduced bandwidth for a week or so though :-)

Another tip is to go through some of the dumping ground projects. Several are large enough to need a build system, so I've found looking at what those do can help with getting some ideas about using gsc.

All the best,
	Benjohn