[gambit-list] A register is not initialized in gvm code?

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Fri Nov 19 10:20:00 EST 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 9:11 AM, Marc Feeley wrote:

> It would seem you mean #1, but that already exists (in fact you will find a Scheme to JavaScript compiler on Gambit's dumping grounds).

Yes, I mean #1. I know that such things already exist. I was just suggesting that javascript is a more useful target than php because of all the effort currently going into making javascript run fast and to give it additional, widely available capabilities (i.e., html5). A high quality scheme->javascript compiler could be the ultimate high performance, universal, cross-platform, write-once-run-anywhere scheme implementation.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com