[gambit-list] gambit-c and black-home module system - how to produce stand alone executable?

Per Eckerdal per.eckerdal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:29:17 EST 2010

Hi Vladimir,

Until relatively recently, it was not possible to compile BH modules to standalone executables, so the documentation of that feature is pretty non-existent. There is a procedure called module-compile-to-standalone, which takes two arguments: a string which is the name of the output executable, and a module identifier. For instance

(module-compile-to-standalone "hello" 'hello)

Note that this is not supposed to be used as a part of the development cycle, as it recompiles all dependencies. Let me know if it doesn't work for you, as this isn't very well-tested.

best,
Per