[gambit-list] [RE] C++ build for visual c++

Seth Burleigh seth at tewebs.com
Sun Jan 31 11:45:29 EST 2010

When building gambit-c in linux and enabling cplusplus, I could place

"Using namespace std;"  in c-declare forms and also declare c++ class types,
using anything c++. However, with the free visual c++ build, I cannot. I
assumed this was because visual c++ is assuming that all the files are c and
is thus using a c compiler instead of a c++ compiler. So when I compile my
scheme files it assumes it is c and won't allow c++.