[gambit-list] Emacs pinky...

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:31:07 EDT 2009

David,

Just set caps lock a control key. You'll be much happier, plus caps is
much bigger key, easier to press and is placed on a prime real estate
on the keyboard(home row). If you are a dvorak user then having caps
lock be a control key is even more beneficial. You could easily edit
this in your .xmodmap file (I believe that the keycode was 42 or 48)
double check that.

I'm also immune the emacs pinky :) coz' when I was little I cut the
muscles of my left pinky so deep (it was an accident) that I was never
able to bend the 5th distal interphalangeal join on my left hand(the
pinky) and that works out great when using emacs.

All the best,
Pavel
P.S.
I'm not suggesting you cut the muscles on your left pinky btw.