[gambit-list] Gambit Scheme back-end for SWIG

Julian Scheid julians37 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 7 06:45:38 EDT 2009

Hi there,

cross-posting this because it's relevant to both parties: this is to
let you know that I've started implementing a Gambit [1] back-end for
SWIG.

So far I have the simple example from the beginning of the tutorial
working [2]. Of course that's only the tip of the iceberg but, getting
there...

You, both Gambit and SWIG people, will likely hear from me soon with
some specific questions.

In the meantime, if you have any thoughts, suggestions, or relevant
pointers -- they are welcome.

[1] http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
[2] http://www.swig.org/tutorial.html