[gambit-list] Threading and TCP-SERVICE-REGISTER! (or, how to

James Long longster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:36:13 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Christian Jaeger <chrjae at gmail.com> wrote:
> According to the docs you can define your own thread-group and specify
> that it should use it (I haven't tried):

Thanks Christian.  It still doesn't seem to work.  I wonder if this is
the wrong behavior:

(tcp-service-register! 10000
                       values
                       (thread-thread-group (current-thread)))
(vector->list
 (thread-group->thread-vector
  (thread-thread-group (current-thread))))

--output--

(#<thread #1 primordial>)

Also, are you receiving duplicates of my emails?  I'm getting 2
duplicates for some reason each time I send one to the list, and I
can't see why unless it's a problem with the mailing list.  If
everyone is receiving duplicates, I'm terribly sorry.

- James