[gambit-list] profiling code being interpreted by gsi

Adrien Piérard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun May 31 23:11:18 EDT 2009

> When I replace ##container->file with ##container->path, nothing bad appears
> to happen.

"When it's not broken, do not try to fix".
(Which actually is a good moto *only* if the code was initially clean.
Otherwise, Refactoring should happen ASAP to avoid being damned and
cursed by next people who will maintain your code.That's why I
personally think of forcing myself to do test-driven development.)

> Also, did "display" change between 4.0 and 4.4 of gambit? Stat-profiler

I think Marc recently fixed a "bug" in DISPLAY, where printing was
inconsistent with other implementations or something like that. That
has been said on that list less than a month ago iirc.

P!

--
Français, English, 日本語, 한국어