[gambit-list] profiling code being interpreted by gsi

lowly coder lowlycoder at huoyanjinjing.com
Sun May 31 20:53:47 EDT 2009

How does ##container->path and ##container->file differ? 0.2 of the stat
profiler (aimed at 4.0?)  uses ##container->file, grepping through the 4.4.2
source, it seems to be an internal in _guide.scm; however, ##container->path
is available.
When I replace ##container->file with ##container->path, nothing bad appears
to happen.

Also, did "display" change between 4.0 and 4.4 of gambit? Stat-profiler
seems to assume that it does some type of flattening of lists, (and as a
result the 'HTML" code is generates is stuck in abunch of lisp lists, and I
had to do some ugly hacks to make it raw HTML).

Thanks!

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 4:52 PM, David St-Hilaire <sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca