[gambit-list] polygon tessellation library?

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:46:19 EDT 2009

2009/3/16 James Long <longster at gmail.com>:
> Does anyone have a Gambit Scheme library for tessellating 2d polygons
> with triangles?  It should take a random number of 2d points and
> return a list of triangles.  It doesn't need to handle holes.

Surely there is more to it than this? It seems almost ludicrously
simple as you've stated it. Or do you mean that the random points are
in the interior of the polygon and must be used? Is there some kind of
optimization measure to be satisfied?

Just curious really...

david rush
--
and I've always been fascinated with computational geometry...