[gambit-list] polygon tessellation library?

James Long longster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:04:08 EDT 2009

Does anyone have a Gambit Scheme library for tessellating 2d polygons
with triangles?  It should take a random number of 2d points and
return a list of triangles.  It doesn't need to handle holes.

I've found one or two viable C++ libraries, but this requires me to
write an FFI and possibly port it to C (I kind of want to avoid mixing
C and C++).  In an effort to avoid duplicating work, I thought I'd ask
here first.

- James