[gambit-list] Termite questions

vasil vasil.s.d at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:34:21 EDT 2009

I send you my version of termite that definitely works.
And screenshot of two gambit sessions with termite.
Look at attachment to this letter.

There are several issues were fixed comparing to original version, added
some useful macroses and changed loading and compiling ways.

Installation is simple: just put it in [gambit installation
directory]/lib/termite
and then do in lib/termite: gsc termite.scm
to compile termite (it speeds up termite by several times)

Then try that test of two consoles with tsi.

BTW: Is network configuration of your computer contains properly
configured loopback interface?

Try: ping 127.0.0.1

Make sure that network is ok.

Vasil.