[gambit-list] Termite questions

Neil Baylis neil.baylis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:43:51 EDT 2009

I'm a little confused about which versions of what are recommended for
Termite.

Should I use this  Termite

termite080714_2216.tar.gz<http://termite.googlecode.com/files/termite080714_2216.tar.gz>

Or this one?

svn checkout *http*://termite.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ termite-read-only

What's the best version of Gambit to use it with?

What is the correct procedure for installing?

I'm running on Leopard/Intel, and since installing Gambit 4.4.1 (using the
OSX installer) I'm not getting Vasil's test above to work. When I run it
now, it hangs my computer when I execute the (on n1...) expression. I have
to force-quit Terminal to recover.

It seemed to work when I was using Gambit 4.3 and the 808714... Termite
package.

Note: I'm not compiling anything, either Gambit or Termite.

Neil

--
http://www.pixpopuli.com