[gambit-list] New Gambit Mailing Lists

James Long longster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 01:43:18 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

Marc has set up 2 new gambit mailing lists for us:

* gambit-iphone: specifically for iphone development on gambit
  https://webmail.iro.umontreal.ca/mailman/listinfo/gambit-iphone

* gambit-ffi: for FFI discussions, especially work on automatically
generating FFI's
  https://webmail.iro.umontreal.ca/mailman/listinfo/gambit-ffi

The reason we've separated these from the main mailing list is that a
good bit of work needs to be done on both fronts, and people involved
can send a bunch of minor emails around without cluttering the main
list.

Please join these lists if you are interested in following or
developing either of these aspects of Gambit.  I'll be out of town for
the next week so I won't be sending any messages to them then.

- James