[gambit-list] ignore rest of the file

David St-Hilaire sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Jun 9 08:42:22 EDT 2009

I would probably just separate your bar.scm file in two files: foo.scm
and foo#.scm where foo#.scm contains the stuff that should be shared
(like macros) between files via an include special form. Then, you just
need to add (include "bar#.scm") in both bar.scm and foo.scm and your
case is solved.

David