[gambit-list] ignore rest of the file

Adrien Piérard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Jun 8 23:16:00 EDT 2009

> in bar.scm, is there any command I cay say that will tell foo.scm to ignore
> the rest of the file?
>
> I don't want to commnent out all the second half of bar.scm

Do you object to doing that because loads of ;; are boring, because
you don't know
#|
(That 'you)
(can)
((comment several) lines)
|#
Or for some other reason?

> is there someway I can access a continuation or something and jump out of
> the include?

Maybe you could you hijack the reader macro in a wrapper to ##include
that would make, say,
#EOF
behave like "dump everything you read from now", and then restore the
original reader it once the inclusion is over?

P!

--
Français, English, 日本語, 한국어