[gambit-list] copy-file on windows & links

David St-Hilaire sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Feb 26 08:08:00 EST 2009

Christoph Bauer wrote:
> But I have another question. Normally on an xterm Ctrl-S
> stops the output from a program, but it doesn't work
> with my gambit script. So do I have to catch/enable a signal?

I'm not 100% sure here, but I believe that if you use display, write, or
pretty-print, using ctl-s will probably stop your output because these
procedures write to the standart output port. On the other hand, the pp
procedure writes directly to the terminal, and thus this output cannot be
re-directed. So if Ctl-s redirects the stdin/stdout, it is understandable that
output from pp is still there.

Did you only used pp to output from your script?

David