[gambit-list] copy-file on windows & links

Christoph Bauer christoph.bauer at lmsintl.com
Thu Feb 26 03:52:04 EST 2009

Hi Marc,

> On Windows Gambit uses the WIN32 CopyFile function.  So the
> semantics of CopyFile is what you are getting when you call
> copy-file.  If you do figure out where the .lnk is coming
> from please let us know.

The problem seems to be, that somewhere in my program
(which runs under unix also) something like (run-command "ln -s")
is called (and I have a cygwin ln in my path) and than later on
the result is copied with (copy-file ...), which behaves as is
should. So it's all my fault.

But I have another question. Normally on an xterm Ctrl-S
stops the output from a program, but it doesn't work
with my gambit script. So do I have to catch/enable a signal?

Regard,
Christoph