[gambit-list] man _gambit func_

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:11:28 EST 2009

A part from explicitly clicking on a link, I find it disturbing when a
command causes some other program to open, and steal focus from emacs.
At that point my brain switches in a different gear and causes me to
get distracted from the problem at hand.

What you guys are describing sounds really good and w3m is one way out
of the small annoyance described above. But it would be nice if this
thing fetches the contents of the wiki page, parses them, then
displays the results in a temp buffer - kind of like what
describe-function does. That might be the more emacs user friendly way
to do it.

Pavel