[gambit-list] Problems with using both -o and -c at the

Cameron Hatfield kinguy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:17:50 EDT 2009

What I forgot to mention is that without the -c, the command-line will work
perfectly fine. (Generating the obj / etcs all inside the appropriate
folder). It seems specific to having the -c flag in the command line. Tried
quoting and replacing with forward slashes, no luck.
Also doesn't work with just plain:
gsc -:d- -c -o <build directory, with no sub directories> -c ..\<some set of
paths>\main.scm > out.txt

gsc -:d- -c -o <build directory, with no sub directories> main.scm > out.txt

gsc -:d- -c -o cat main.scm > out.txt

-Cameron