[gambit-list] syntax-rules error

antonitio antonitio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 03:02:48 EDT 2009

after reading the doc on define-macro and define-syntax,
i realized that i need to load the syntax-case first,
and when i did that and execute the define-syntax again
it works now!

i didn't know that there's a gambit expansion define-macro
(thanks adrien for pointing this out :-)

why using define-macro instead of define-syntax since
define-syntax is define in the standard (hence more portable)
even though some implementations also have define-macro?
is there any advantage of using define-macro? less code?
common-lisp-like?

thanks,

antonitio