[gambit-list] syntax-rules error

Adrien Piérard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Aug 25 01:54:34 EDT 2009

Gambit-C 4.5.1 here, I can't seem to make any syntax-rule work either.
MD5 (/usr/local/lib/gambit-c/syntax-case.scm) = e53a1b858553730c86c34d7923aadb59

Either a bad syntax-case.scm was provided in the archive, either it is
now incompatible and nobody realized it before you.
Either I forgot how to write a trivial define-syntax.
Since most users of gambit seem to prefer define-macro, you may have
discovered the bug first.

P!

--
Français, English, 日本語, 한국어