[gambit-list] Video game written in Gambit

Marcelo Alvim malvim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:33:27 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Andrew Lentvorski<bsder at allcaps.org> wrote:
> The Mac version is an .mpkg that requires my root password for a trial
> version of a game?
>
> Not to sound ungrateful, but ... "Not bloody likely!"

Well, alright, maybe they should have packaged it in an App bundle.
Still, the game is pretty freaking cool!

Also, we can ask them directly, since they hang out around here: Hey,
Gillaume and David, mind sharing with us why you decided to package it
as an mpkg? The knowledge of the hurdles you had along the way might
be of interest and help for other developers around here. :)

Cheers,
Marcelo Alvim.