[gambit-list] trade imbtalance

Frank Gizinski fgizinski at att.net
Thu Apr 30 16:13:57 EDT 2009

To whom it may concern,

I just joined this mailing list recently because I didn't think I had much to say.  I don't know anything about UNIX.  The tube on the 333Mhz Mac that I had for nine months burned out so now I have a H-P running Windows Vista.

The Gambit version I had on my Mac was 3.0.  I downloaded the latest of this version on the new machine and found out that when you type a (  or ) you get angle brackets.  So I downloaded 4.0.0 and a few later versions and found out in every case you get warnings from Microsoft that they never heard of these people, they don't have the right kind of code and they won't install it.

I assume some other people had have this problem.  Why can't some of your people tell your ambassador to the United States tell our people that this is against NAFTA.

Does anyone know anyway of getting Microsoft's 'security' shield off the Gambit icon I've got?

                                                                                                Frank Gizinski