[gambit-list] Yes, the module system is published. Re: Subdivide code

Mikael More mikael.more at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:09:24 EDT 2009

The addressed module system is Black Hole, that you have a brief
introduction and download URL to on
http://mwaza.dyndns.org/apps/files/bh-tutorial.html
<http://mwaza.dyndns.org/apps/files/bh-tutorial.html>
.

Email me any feedback and questions you have on the introduction. More
documentation is underway, and will be published in approx a month.

The module system does macro export automatically, and dependency loading
and compilation. The documentation will describe this clearly.

Mikael