[gambit-list] Small patch requested

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Sep 23 00:00:03 EDT 2008

William, I think the best is for me to make this change to the
standard distribution.  Note that recently I have made the following
change to lib/_repl.scm:

(define ##repl #f)
(set! ##repl
   (lambda (#!optional (write-reason #f))
     (##continuation-capture
      (lambda (cont)
        (##repl-within cont write-reason)))))

Is this sufficient for your purpose, or do you really need ##repl-
within to be mutable?

Moreover, I am working on a remote debugging protocol for Gambit.
This will be used by the IDE for JazzScheme.  Perhaps it will make
sense to also use it as a basis for your Eclipse Gambit IDE.

Marc