[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

Joel J. Adamson <adamsonj@email.unc.edu> adamsonj at email.unc.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:17:37 EDT 2008

    Derek> If you're talking about the MIT designs for LISP machines,
    Derek> the debugger (that is, the thing that gets control after most
    Derek> runtime errors) is not a source debugger.

Interesting: my comment was based on an account of using a Lisp Machine
in the UNIX-HATERS Handbook, although the author didn't mention whether
it was Symbolics, LispM, Xerox, TI...he just said he preferred it Unix ;)

    Derek> I'm using the present tense because you can run your own
    Derek> CADR:

    Derek> http://www.unlambda.com/cadr/index.html

Sweet, I'm working on getting it to run right now    ;)

Joel
--
Joel J. Adamson
CB #3280, Coker Hall

Before you reply to this email, please read
http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj/email-howto.html