[gambit-list] Mercurial -> git

Adrien Piérard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Oct 8 16:51:45 EDT 2008

I've been wondering... Would it be possible to separate the "extra" part
from the main one?
I mean the examples... I believe that they are quite static compared to the
rest of the code, and thus, take some extra space in the tarballs (not that
space is a problem, but in my opinion, they'd better be distinct from the
compiler itself).

Perhaps
gambit-doc or gambit-examples or gambit-tools (which would contain gambit.el
and some extra features, such as SRFI-1, and other useful functions (perhaps
with some gambit-specific code)

Cheers,

Adrian

2008/10/8 Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca>

> to the inclusion of all the revision-control history.  In the next
> release Gambit will be released in 2 tarballs: gambc-v4_2_10.tgz and
> gambc-v4_2_10-devel.tgz .  The "devel" variant which contains the
> revision-control history should be used by developers.  The non-devel
> variant is about half the size (7 MB instead of 14 MB).
>
> Marc

Français, English, 日本語, 한국어