[gambit-list] Termite, IO and memory leakage

Nicholas Walton nwalton at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 10:51:04 EST 2008

Christian et al,

I ran it under gdb having rebuilt gsi / gsc with --debug and without. Little difference in either case.  The attached files form the framework with the exception of the SLIB library of utilty functions. The output from gdb is in gdbout.Ran the code compiled and interpreted with no noted difference.

Nick