[gambit-list] Packages on the Dumping Grounds

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Mar 19 15:44:53 EDT 2008

Wow!  In less than a day we already have 6 new interesting packages on
the Dumping Grounds:

- Oops: Object Oriented Programming for Scheme -- Dylan/Clos-like but
different
- TinyTalk: Self-like object system with selector [Smalltalk like]
dispatch
- MySQL FFI: FFI for mysql
- Bunny Test: A simple unit testing framework
- Octave: A simple plotting interface using octave and gnuplot
- Jss: JavaScriptScheme: a multithreaded Scheme to JavaScript compiler

I'm sure all of the Gambit mailing list members can dig up some of
their code to contribute to the Dumping Grounds.  If everyone
contributes a package we would have a few hundred packages in no
time... let's make it happen!