[gambit-list] Where are nucleic benchmark results?

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Mar 19 12:06:00 EDT 2008

On 19-Mar-08, at 11:46 AM, Bradley Lucier wrote:

> Marc:
>
> nucleic is in bench.tgz, but I don't see any results on
>
> http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/index.php/
> Gambit_benchmarks
>
> and Clinger doesn't have any results on his "fake r6rs" page, either.
>
> Why not?

Its probably that the name "nucleic" doesn't appear in the list of
benchmarks at the end of the "bench" script.  I typically change that
list when I benchmark Gambit against other Scheme systems, and I think
one of the other Scheme systems crashed on this benchmark or was very
slow at compiling it so I removed it from the list.  I probably forgot
to put it back.  This also happens for the "compiler" benchmark and
probably others too...