[gambit-list] Module System start up announcement

Christian Jaeger christian at pflanze.mine.nu
Tue Mar 18 19:11:00 EDT 2008

You may have noticed already that Gambit has not been accepted for the
GSoC 2008 program, sadly.

What does this mean for our module system project?

We want to proceed as planned, even if, certainly, a part of the impetus
got lost.

In the upcoming days, we're going to think about the inputs we've
already got so far, and will report back again once we've got some news.

We think there will still be enough place for more volunteers.  Just
talk to us if you're interested (for example on #gambit on
irc.freenode.net); or just send us your thoughts.

Thanks for caring & keep up with the interesting comments!

James & Christian