[gambit-list] Module System start up announcement

Joel Borggrén-Franck joel.borggren.franck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:57:54 EDT 2008

Good luck! :)

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:05 AM, Christian Jaeger
<christian at pflanze.mine.nu> wrote:

>  James Long and I have met on the IRC and have now basically already
>  started the project.

Cool.

>From the wiki log-page:

"and have discussed why hygienic macro systems rename symbols and that
when using namespaces in the symbols, this might be enough as "rename"
means, thus providing nice integration with preexisting
namespace-using Gambit code."

This seems interesting. Is there a chat-log, blog or paper describing this?

Also I kind of assume you have read or at least know of "Composable
and Compilable Macros" by Flatt a good read when you put together a
"syntactic tower".