[gambit-list] Archives of the #gambit irc channel?

Adrien Pierard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Jun 30 11:34:22 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 09:58:40PM -0400, Bradley Lucier wrote :
> I'm not really an IRC person (maybe I'm too old, maybe it's my day
> job), but I was wondering if there are logs of the #gambit IRC
> channel like the
> http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/scheme/08.06.27
> logs for the #scheme IRC channel.
> Brad

Hum, not that I know of. It would take a bot to log everything...
Probably in a near future then. That would be a nice quick project to
write one in Scheme (there are already many though, especially on
#scheme), and could do a nice MSLUG talk, as well as a gambit-pkg for
the dumping grounds (or a snow package depending on the writer's mood).

P!

--
"I am not a Church numeral; I am a free variable!"
(The Scheme Underground)