[gambit-list] Patching gambit to fix out of source build

Nathan Thern nthern at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:59:49 EDT 2008

OK, here's my first go at it. In the source directory I applied the
sed script as follows:

$ find -name makefile.in | xargs sed --in-place -f ../fix_gambc.sed

The rest of the changes were all hand edits and are encapsulated in
gambc-v4.2.8_post_sed.patch.

gambc-v4.2.8.patch applies all the changes in one smash.

The patches work for the 4.2.8 source release and the latest repo
tree. I haven't had time to test compiling the patched source on
anything other than cygwin yet. This is my first time submitting
changes to a project source code - let me know if I've done something
stupid, or committed a faux pas.

regards,
NT