[gambit-list] Patching gambit to fix out of source build

Adrien Pierard pierarda at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Jun 26 15:24:32 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 02:33:09PM -0400, Adrien Pierard wrote :
> I believe that the wiki should be the right place to clearly define all
> the options that we want to consider, such as where and how to install
> everything.

I set up this page:
http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/index.php/Installer
You can access it from "How to contribute" => "Port to new platforms" in
case you don't remember the URL.

Feel free to comment, modify...

Cheers,

P!

--
"I am not a Church numeral; I am a free variable!"
(The Scheme Underground)