[gambit-list] Debugging Gambit w Snow

James Long longster at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:10:31 EDT 2007

You could just fire up a REPL and do exactly what the snow script does.

> (include "/usr/share/snow/base/snow.scm")  ; include snow macros
> (include-cd* "program.scm")  ; makes sure includes work the way they should
> (load-program* "program.scm")

That should throw you into the debugging environment.  It looks like
snow invokes gambit with the -:d- runtime option, which means it
overrides the 'r' option which would start a REPL on error.  I think
snow should have a '--debug' option which sets these kinds of
parameters (I have added it to my version of snow, so it also compiles
with the debugging flags).