[gambit-list] Debugging Gambit w Snow

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Sat Sep 8 21:58:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm developing a bunch of packages using Snow and Gambit and really need
some help with debugging.  I am using generic Snow scripts as defined in
the documentation.

Is there some way of using an interactive prompt (at this point I have
quite a lot of interdependent packages if that makes any difference)?

Alternatively, is there some way to enable stack traces?  Or anything
similar?

For example, at the moment I see:

 qp6 lines: SNOW_TEST="lines-base" ./lines-base.scm
 *** ERROR IN #<procedure #2>,
 "../../../pkg/gambc-4.0b22/4.0b22/syntax-case.scm"@9169.1 -- no
expressions in body
 (lambda (#(#(source1) first
 "/home/andrew/projects/personal/src/scheme/lines...

and I have no idea what part of my code that might be related to.

I probably just need to be pointed at the appropriate documentation - I
looked on the Snow site, but it seems to imply that I need to read a
Gambit-specific section that doesn't exist(?).

Thanks!
Andrew