[gambit-list] Wiki vandalism

Stephane Le Cornec coleste at videotron.ca
Sat Oct 13 23:47:45 EDT 2007

At 10:50 -0500 2007/10/13, Harold Ancell wrote:
>At 10:07 AM 10/13/2007, Stephane Le Cornec wrote:
<snip>
>  >Is there a page to see recent activity?
>
>http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges
>
>or http://tinyurl.com/2xb7zb
>
>A standard MediaWiki feature, you can navigate to it from the main
>page Special Pages link generally at the lower left.

thx

Server seems to live 4 hours in the future, I guess this is GMT.

I reverted some pages and both the vandalism and my reverts are using
132.204.24.179 which seems to be himalia.iro.umontreal.ca

Im going to put my tinfoil hat and give you some theory for your
amusement. Actually this vandalism is how botnets give feedback to
their operator. Hope you get a good laugh out of that one. <G>

--
Stephane!
coleste at videotron.ca (Stephane Le Cornec)