[gambit-list] Gambit installers

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Mon Jun 25 11:50:42 EDT 2007

On Jun 25, 2007, at 12:09 AM, Marc Feeley wrote:

> Does anyone have experience creating installers for Windows and MacOS
> X?  What are the best free installers?

Marc:

I take your question as a statement that other people know better
than you how to create installers for Windows/MacOS; I think you
should let those people create the WIndows/MacOS installers, in the
same way that you let other people create the Debian and MacPorts
installers.

In particular, I'm pointing out that creating installers/packagers
for various operating systems is something that people are motivated
and have the knowledge to do once the source code is out there.
Getting the current source code out there might result in packages
for more systems than you've been able to imagine so far.

Brad