[gambit-list] gsi does not support c-lambda??

David St-Hilaire sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Jul 10 20:17:28 EDT 2007

Hi!

I don't understand why, but it seems that my gsi doesn't want to support
c-lamda expression any longer. For example:

  > (define pow2 (c-lambda (int) int "power_of_2"))
  *** ERROR IN (console)@1.14 -- Interpreter does not support ##c-lambda

I know that before, I could use them without any problems... I also
tried to recompile gambit 4 beta 22 without the option enable-cplusplus
with no differences...

What is happening? I'm not sure since when c-lambda's stopped working,
but it might be after the insallation of snow?

Thank you for your help!

David