[gambit-list] Termite in production?

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:42:19 EST 2007

Guillaume,

On Dec 20, 2007, at 7:27 PM, Guillaume Germain wrote:

> The "remote
> ports" feature wasn't enabled by default, as a full integration with
> Gambit
> would be quite a bit of work: macros in Gambit generate a lot of
> different
> procedures to deal with ports, and I haven't figured out how to
> fully wrap
> all those.

I don't fully understand this. If you don't care about Termite
portability (I'm not sure I do either) then wouldn't full integration
with Gambit be the goal? Of so then why not finish up the remote ports
bit?

Maybe I should dig in and try to understand exactly what the generated
procedures for dealing with ports are. Any examples are appreciated!

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com