[gambit-list] Compiling with latest code pulled from mercurial

Guillaume Cartier gcartier at jazzscheme.org
Fri Dec 14 16:01:31 EST 2007

This is the same gotcha that hit me the first time I did a hg pull of
Gambit.

I you read carefully the doc on the web site it says you must do a make
bootstrap the first time you install a new release of Gambit. This command
builds the gsc-comp file that you are missing.

So the solution is:

   1. reinstall a pristine 4.1.0
   2. make
   3. make install