[gambit-list] Compiling with latest code pulled from mercurial

François Magnan francois.magnan at licef.ca
Thu Dec 13 10:25:32 EST 2007

Hi,

I got the latest gambit revision from mercurial

hg clone http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~gambit/repo/gambit/

and I wanted to compile it. There was no "configure" script so I used
the latest from 4.1.0 release.

I did,

./configure --enable-single-host --enable-gcc-opts
make

and got:

making all in include
making all in lib
../gsc-comp -:=.. -f -c -check _io.scm
make[1]: ../gsc-comp: Command not found
make[1]: *** [_io.c] Error 127
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
Francois Magnan

P.S.: A small SNOW comment. It would be nice if the SNOW documentation
was also in a wiki so that experienced users can contribute to write
documentation. I found what I needed in the official doc and in the
mailing list but it would be simpler to put it all at the ssame place.